Apply now to be a #ToCaptureTheEssence Model!
Submitting a Model Eligibility Application:
- Complete this form if you are a NON South African Citizen.
- Models aged 18 to 35 can apply.
- If you are selected as model, you will have the opportunity to plan and discuss to do one or more shoots with photographer Johnathan Andrews.
- A modelling fee that is negotiated beforehand is payable to a model for a shoot, once the shoot has been completed.
- Submit up to 5 photos with your application.
- Your application will be reviewed within 5 working days and you are notified if your application has passed the initial screening, or whether it was unsuccessful.
- If your application passes the screening phase you will be contacted to schedule an interview via telephone or Skype.
About being a model for a #ToCaptureTheEssence shoot:
- A shoot concept or theme is designed to capture your essence.
- Shoots progress from fully clothed to semi-, covered- or fully nude.
- Studio or location shoots are done - depends on the concept.
- No modelling experience required - just passion, be expressive and be comfortable in front of the camera!
- Johnathan Andrews is based in Johannesburg but he does shoots in many parts of the world. At times he will travel to your location to do a series of shoots, alternatively, it could be arranged for the model to travel to Johannesburg for one or more shoots.
Start your journey!
Complete the application form to take the first step to becoming a #ToCaptureTheEssence model.