Apply to be a #ToCaptureTheEssence Professional Model
Submitting a Professional Model Eligibility Application:
- Models aged 18 to 35 can apply.
- Submit up to 5 photos with your application.
- Your application will be reviewed within 5 working days and you are notified if your application has passed the initial screening, or whether it was unsuccessful.
- If your application passes the screening phase you will be contacted to schedule an interview at the studio.
- If you are selected as model, you will have the opportunity to plan and discuss the series of shoots with photographer Johnathan Andrews to create your photo feature and model portfolio.
- The fee to be listed as model and to start creating your portfolio of R5000 is payable once off or can be paid in installments: R1250 and 6 x R850.
- Your photo feature can be searched and browsed on the website and you can get booked as model at a reasonable fee which we negotiate with a client.
- Model fees you can earn vary from R350 to R650 and more per hour, depending on the assignment.
- Modelling can be done on a part time or full time basis.
- Selected shoots will be featured in the #TCTE Magazine for powerful publicity.
- An exciting and rewarding journey awaits you!
Being a #ToCaptureTheEssence Professional Model & shoots:
- A shoot concept or theme is designed to capture your essence.
- Shoots progress from fully clothed to semi-, covered- or fully nude.
- Studio or location shoots are done - depends on the concept.
- No modelling experience required - just passion, be expressive and be comfortable in front of the camera!
- If the first shoot is a success, you can look forward to the following phases in your #TCTE journey, each packed with opportunity, rewards, money you could earn and of course many shoots. The idea is to develop you into an Alternative Model Icon.
Start your journey!
Complete the application form to take the first step to becoming a #ToCaptureTheEssence model.