Apply now to be a #ToCaptureTheEssence Model!
Submitting a Model Eligibility Application:
- Models aged 18 to 35 can apply.
- Complete this application if you want to do a shoot for the experience of it, but if you would like to pursue modelling more seriously, complete the Professional Model Application.
- If you are selected as model, you will have the opportunity to plan and discuss to do one or more shoots with photographer Johnathan Andrews.
- Submit up to 5 photos with your application.
- Your application will be reviewed within 5 working days and you are notified if your application has passed the initial screening, or whether it was unsuccessful.
- If your application passes the screening phase you will be contacted to schedule an interview at the studio.
- A fee of R2500 is payable by the model to do a shoot if you are accepted.
- You could choose to be listed as model to do paid modelling jobs.
- If your shoot is eligible, it can be featured in the #TCTE Magazine.
About being a model for a #ToCaptureTheEssence shoot:
- A shoot concept or theme is designed to capture your essence.
- Shoots progress from fully clothed to semi-, covered- or fully nude.
- Studio or location shoots are done - depends on the concept.
- No modelling experience required - just passion, be expressive and be comfortable in front of the camera!
Start your journey!
Complete the application form to take the first step to becoming a #ToCaptureTheEssence model.